You have a very strong desire for a relationship but here is how your feeling about it:
- like you don’t belong, a fish out of water,
- always going home alone,
- like there is something wrong with you,
- asking why you can’t find someone but other people can,
- lonely, incomplete, emptiness,
- there is no one to back you up, no one specifically to be on your side,
- thinking that there isn’t a great match for you,
- and likely others.
Maybe you’ve even had these fears:
- fear of not being liked,
- feeling you have nothing to offer someone,
- fear of being hurt again,
- not trusting men,
- fear of being rejected or judged,
- feeling not good enough,
- not wanting to attract someone just like their ex.
It’s okay, all hope of ever finding him is not lost and the absolute best part is what you want is there for you!
The problem is that you’re just not letting him come to you BECAUSE of how you’re feeling about it!
Are you ready to change all that?
You are way to strong of a woman to stop yourself from having the relationship you want and this program is designed to help you get it!
Finding your Forever Man
An 8 week program where you work one to one with me. I’ll show you how to step out from behind the doubts and fears that are keeping him away.
How does it feel knowing that 2018 is the year you’re going to meet ‘the one’?
That which you seek is also seeking you ~ Rumi
What will we do in Finding Your Forever Man?
- We’re going to get crystal clear about what type of relationship you want to be in.
- We’re going to create a mind-set that allows love to flow to you.
- We’re going to destroy the doubts, fears and insecurities.
- We’re going to find out what’s really important to you.
- You’re going to see clearly what you bring to any relationships.
- You’ll confidently step into the women you really are!
The end result? You’ll be more than ready to meet him!
Click the button below and book a time to chat!
What others are saying
I feel so empowered by the work we have done so far. As we work through finding my forever man, I am actually looking forward to dating. Before we started working together, I worried I would lose myself in a relationship. I didn’t know how to date, my relationships started like you say, through osmosis, even though I knew they were not right for me, I didn’t know how to say no. I stopped dating so I didn’t have to go through this again.
I am much more confident and ready for my new relationship.
I am extremely grateful that I have the opportunity to work with you. I encourage everyone to take this walk with you.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated working with you through the process of FINDING MY FOREVER MAN.
I started out wanting to find the man of my dreams. I have been on many dating websites and I found that I was loosing “MYSELF” for the sake of finding that special man.
After working with you I was SO SURPRISED that I was trying so hard to be someone that I really wasn’t. What I mean by that is, I didn’t value myself or felt that I didn’t have anything to offer the ‘PERFECT’ man so I just settled for a man that would pay attention to me.
Thank you again Iris for your time, energy and for DEEPLY caring about ME AS A WOMAN.
With much gratitude and love,
What makes me an expert?
I spent a lot of years weaving my way in and out of relationships and for years I thought the answer to my overflowing happiness would be found in a relationship.
This only brought me disappointment, frustration and heartache.
Here I was, this outgoing, bubbly, intelligent, career woman yet finding my forever man was something that just didn’t seem to be in my cards.
I found myself in relationships that started out like most relationships do, euphoric, feeling like, finally I’ve met him, only to find myself the single one again.
I found myself questioning if I would EVER find a man that I could be happy with? I wondered if I was going to be be single for the rest of her life.
Fortunately I found the answer to my question and now I’m here to help you!